Skip to main content

Short Story:: My Meeting with 'Mahatma's!!

Short Story:: My Meeting with 'Mahatma's!!

21-08-2008 - DAY/NIGHT

I miss everyone, everything loosing someone should never be an option. It is the living death of time. It runs ruins and then reverberates through memories. Memories long stopped being significant, Memories that never leave my soul at rest. Would do anything to find some solace, a quite moment for myself, some sleep. Why does everything had to be so painful??? Who can answer this???

                                   
                                  -------------------------------------------------

21-08-2016

Well, today my search brought me to a person looking mystic, I feared for my life for the first time in years as I kept talking to him. Don't know If  I can make him help me. His power is so dangerous and the man looks menacing for his age. Since ages my questions seem to remain questions but answers are still never known. However distance I travel the memories still follow me! Did I loose the capability to make any new? Why do I keep re-living and re-dying in them? Can he help me?


                                    ----------------------------------------------

21-08-2022

After years, today I have something to say, something exciting to talk, someone exciting to talk to.



Would never like to wake up from the world I created... from this amazing world of ideas, the surreal image of my favourites talking about the stories I would like to hear, treasure and make a memory. I feel all my life I have been waiting for this one opportunity and all the pain was just to be paid in this miraculous way. World was never so kind to me ... This is what I wanted and this will be my destiny forever and ever.

                            -----------------------------------------------------

21-08-2018

This man is a sage. Oh my God! I met this person for realll! Woww I cannot believe it .. he says I need to  channel my inner desire for peace for greater good. After being with him for two years I am able to gain knowledge about how special my journey is.. Still my memories don't let me off. These memories are frustrating me to no end. They keep digging my unpolished wounds and are eating me slowly one by one .. Can I attain some freedom? How to free my spirit from these eternal markings? Will I ever be able to? Well I am loosing my mind over this ..

                                -----------------------------------------------
21-08-2020

Yes, Yes my pleads did work ... he finally relented. This medicinal powder should change my destiny. It should make me the person I was again. This should be the answer of all my sorrows.. Let me try it ..

Two hours since I woke up after a deep slumber .. sound sleep had been evading me for years and now I am able to attain it . In the sleep I was able to create a world brick by brick as he suggested and this world of my dreams and desires do look more than familiar. Here I am working with Newton on his theory and there I see Einstein writing his first idea of relativity. All this is because of my world which can jump through time. The answers that I seek are slowly becoming my reality I believe.. This new experience of meeting these people and creating new memories even though how false they would be I am happy with them!

                               ----------------------------------------------

21-08-2025  - NIGHT

Wow that was one scary thought .. How can this world I built come to an end? How can my friend Gandhi say I am fundamentally wrong in thinking that this is reality? If this isn't reality then what is? How dare he challenge my belief? Isn't he the man who took choices that turned good and bad for an entire nation? How can he suggest me to be practical? This is my world and this is what I choose to believe if you do people anyone have a problem please feel free to be not part of my world!

                          ------------------------------------------------

21-08-2030

You snap a finger and everything you dearly hold just vanishes. Time never waits for you and if your choice turns to be self destructive then no one help to stop it. I understand that today! Why did I even enter into this mess! How I wish I never met that menacing sage? My life with those memories was fine. I was ok with loosing everything but here I am loosing myself step by step, brick by brick all I built is just a mess of my imagination and nothing else. Please let me out. This world is so much more lonely without all my friends I created for myself. All my works I have ever done seem to accomplish nothing but eternally beautiful lonely world of pain but the joy I felt with all others is missing. How I wish I could talk to Raghu now? How wish I am still in touch with Sahasra?! All these false friendships with my thoughts in my world seem so meaningless and self centred! Wish I can snap my finger now and I am back to my reality the original me..

                   --------------------------------------------------------

22-08-2008 - DAY

What a crazy ride that was... Well I need to share all I saw and all I went through to my friends immediately .. How can I not share this?..

NIGHT

We did have a good laugh and I can feel a bit more relaxed now. Didn't want to meet them or any person till yesterday .. Wonder what changed??

I have to end today as I am really tired and want to sleep, that man sitting alone in the corner table did look familiar.  Yes , Yes ... that sage... wonder how normal he was looking and how scary was he in my dreams!

                         ----------------------------------------
21-08-2062

Can someone tell me the way out of this mess please.. I am struck here for ages now.. hello anybody????


                     -------- The END ------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLASSICS:: MAYABAZAR(TELUGU)

I want to clear a thing before u start reading -this is not any review!! MAYABAZAR(TELUGU) gurinchi matalade prathisari naku edo ananda lokallo viharisthunatu ga untundhi! SCREENPLAY ante emito nerchukovalanukone prathi okkadu chusi nerchukovalasina cinema idhi! Create chesina prathi character ki oka justification isthu wastage shots lekunda unde movie idhi! Mundu rasukunna script ni marchakunda perfect script-writing ante emito chupincharu ani enthomandi peddala chetha nichayam pogidinchukune movie idhi!! Tappassu chesthe kani antha peru antha kirthi evariki ravu!! Alanti medho tappassu anadu chesaru K.V.REDDY garu!! Prathi chinna vishayam lonu athyantha srada tisukoni nirmathalu budget perigipothondhi anna pattinchukoka oka goppa chitram telugu variki ankitham chesi chirasmaraniyudu ayyaru! Indulo pani chesina prathi okkaru TAJ MAHAL nirmanam kosam kastapadda kulila aho ratralu tadheka diksha pattudalalatho pani chesi tama peru nu nilabettukunnaru! Andhari kanna mukhya

వినదగ్గ కొత్త తెలుగు సినిమా పాటలు.....!!

కొత్త సినిమాల మీద రివ్యూల కన్నా ఇలా చేబితే బాగుంటుంది అనే ఆలోచన వచ్చింది. అందుకే నేను విన్న కొత్త సినిమాల పాటల విశేషాలు ఇవి............ జోష్............  త్వరలో విడుదల కాబోతున్న ఈ సినిమా పాటలు బాగున్నాయి. నాగార్జున కొడుకు నాగ చైతన్య, కార్తిక, వాసువర్మ పరిచయం అవుతున్నారు. సందీప్ చౌతా చాలా జాగ్రత్తగా సంగీతం సమకూర్చాడు. పాటలు వినగ వినగా గుర్తుండే స్ధాయిలో నచ్చుతాయి. అన్నిట్లో చాలా బాగున్న పాటలు... డి..డిరిడి.. . పాటలో వైవిధ్యం ఆకట్టుకునేలా ఉంది. లిరిక్స్ ఫర్వాలేదు. కునాల్, సందీప్ గోంతుల్లో వైవిధ్యం మనని ఆకట్టుకుంటుంది. బాడ్ బాడ్ బాయ్... . ఇందులో ఈలగానం మనని ఆకట్టుకుంటుంది. సీతారామశాస్త్రి గారి లిరిక్స్ బాగున్నాయి. రంజిత్ బాగా పాడాడు. నీతో ఉంటే నిన్నే పెళ్ళాడతాలోని ఎటో వెళ్ళిపోయింది మనసు పాటని గుర్తుకుతెస్తున్నట్టు సాగుతుంది. సీతారామశాస్త్రి గారి లిరిక్స్ బాగున్నాయి. మంచి మెలోడి. కాలేజీ బుల్లోడా. . చంద్రబోస్ లిరిక్స్ కొత్తగా ఆకట్టుకుంటాయి. అలాగే చివరలో మంచి మెసేజ్ ఇచ్చారు. విఠల్ రాహుల్ బాగా పాడాడు. పాటలు అన్ని కధ అనుగుణంగానే ఉన్నాయి. లిరిక్స్ అర్ధవంతంగా ఉన్నాయి. సందీప్ క

DON2 -OFFICIAL TEASER

U might have seen it.. just to share.. .