Skip to main content

Story:: Traveller of Destiny!

Traveller of Destiny!!



The radio is playing “Ennodu nee Irundhal” from I, the movie. She was always a fan of Shankar and listens to those songs atleast 10-20 times in a day. I never understood Tamil myself. Learned English after many, even her, forced me too. I don’t know how much grammer errors I make, but please stay me. Wanted to share this story of mine with you and all.

I read this line or you might say a quote, as my English master used to say, somewhere,

“ Fate never seizes to amaze”

Never trusted anyone who said that but now I believe in the fate, destiny. I was a “Procurer”, who takes the female flesh sellers to seekers. I feel nothing is wrong which feeds you. May be I was wrong in my thinking. But my stomach never questioned me wrong or right, it just said go get it. There as one of my flesh seller, I met Rasiga Srrenivasan. 



She used to stay in a apartment for rent and at night, she came with me to the seekers’ house.  After their session, I used to drop her back in her house. She used to be silent and friendly with neighbours and never did she let anyone know about what she did.

One day, she called me out of blue, which was always banned, as we get a address and I whatsapp her and she gives me route to how to pick her up. In the morning time she called me and, “ Enna raasa enna pandre.. nee koral la oru magic irrukku da pesu .. oru thadava naan unnai kadhalikkarein .. ana nee oru maaru kooda sollala naa naa unna konnuduvein” now I understand, “What are you doing my king, your voice is good, tell me you love me, if you don’t tell me once also I will killed you”

During, that time being someone from hindi background, did not understand her words, without speaking anymore, I cut the call. She whatsapped me two laughs and two kisses and a heart. I understood nothing. Then, a girl named Bindu, entered my house. She somehow found out my home and all she wanted is to escape the business and find a new life. For that she choose me to take her away and start living as my wife. I rudely sent her away.

One Night, I feel heat on my shoulder. Rasi put her head on my shoulder while driving back to her home. In the mirror, I pushed it here and there to see her in it, I saw her. She was crying but in a way she was happy to be with me. I cannot really tell you how I feel today, remembering it, even. Her phone ringing, tune, “uyire uyire ennai unnodu kalandi vidu”
I know it was a sad song. She always hears happy tunes and songs. I feel she was sad. Her people got to know what she was doing and they cut her off family. That call came from her sister to scold her. She switch off the phone and caught me tightly around my waist and slept. Her face I cannot forget that today too. I with my one hand touched her cheeks soft, and rubbed the tears. I never did like that. I don’t know why I did.

Next day, I went near her house, from the window side, I signaled her to come with me.   She aksed, “ Odipollamaa” “ Run away from here” .. I did not understand but kept calling her, she kept saying so many things in her language, and I was just scratching head and looking at her. She laughed and seeing her laugh I was lost in her smile beauty. That night, when we were going, mirror showed her laughing beautiful and I stopped the bike and leaving it on road, hugged her tight. She also did same. Suddenly, she left me and started crying. I did not understand. I again hugged her. She pushed me away. She pushed me away like that number of times. She moved away I stopped her and stopped her. She went and try to lift the bike. I said, “Odipollama”, after I said that three times, she cried endless like that all night. She forced me to take her to the seeker. But I dropped her at her home. She hit me forcing and scolded something in her language and went into her house.

Next morning, I went to Bindu’s house and took her to the railway station. My employer knowed this somehow and he sent some of his people for me. I carefully dropped Bindu and made her sit in a train. She asked me to come with her, I did not. Thanking god, people did not see her train, else she captiured immediately. I ran from them all the time till 7 days and then when I met Rasiga in her house. She came running to me and started hitting me. She was told the things that I ran away with Bindu. Me back with her, she was happy and also angry. Somehow, I with her ran away to a village and we started living. She worked at a factory closer to our house and I bought a auto with the money I thiefed from my owner. We married at my mothers’ dead body living place, before we entered the village. Few months gone, I got money to buy a car taxi.

  As the destiny not in our hands, she wanted to have children, but she cannot. This made her sad day by day. She stopped going to factory. One day, she said leave me and go to Bindu. Have children. I scolded her and she became upset. She stopped to eat and like that, we took to hospital try saving her still she took decision to kill herself. I also left everything and sat with her in the house of dead. Rasi think her life was gone once she took into the flesh trade. But she loved me and I loved her. It is enough I think, but she did not. I miss her everyday.

One day, my guru find me there, he helped me in making peace with the situation. Now I work towards finding the flesh sellers and I try to find a good job and house for them and their children. May be nothing wrong or nothing right. But forcing someone, trapping someone into this kind of life is not good. I wish my Rasi had her parents to be with her when she feel alone. Today, we lived happily every after.

Thank You for reading my story. Please think before you throw someone away from your family. What is wrong, What is right no one can tell or judge! My destiny brought me this distance where it takes me I don’t know! Only we travel and reach a place …..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLASSICS:: MAYABAZAR(TELUGU)

I want to clear a thing before u start reading -this is not any review!! MAYABAZAR(TELUGU) gurinchi matalade prathisari naku edo ananda lokallo viharisthunatu ga untundhi! SCREENPLAY ante emito nerchukovalanukone prathi okkadu chusi nerchukovalasina cinema idhi! Create chesina prathi character ki oka justification isthu wastage shots lekunda unde movie idhi! Mundu rasukunna script ni marchakunda perfect script-writing ante emito chupincharu ani enthomandi peddala chetha nichayam pogidinchukune movie idhi!! Tappassu chesthe kani antha peru antha kirthi evariki ravu!! Alanti medho tappassu anadu chesaru K.V.REDDY garu!! Prathi chinna vishayam lonu athyantha srada tisukoni nirmathalu budget perigipothondhi anna pattinchukoka oka goppa chitram telugu variki ankitham chesi chirasmaraniyudu ayyaru! Indulo pani chesina prathi okkaru TAJ MAHAL nirmanam kosam kastapadda kulila aho ratralu tadheka diksha pattudalalatho pani chesi tama peru nu nilabettukunnaru! Andhari kanna mukhya

వినదగ్గ కొత్త తెలుగు సినిమా పాటలు.....!!

కొత్త సినిమాల మీద రివ్యూల కన్నా ఇలా చేబితే బాగుంటుంది అనే ఆలోచన వచ్చింది. అందుకే నేను విన్న కొత్త సినిమాల పాటల విశేషాలు ఇవి............ జోష్............  త్వరలో విడుదల కాబోతున్న ఈ సినిమా పాటలు బాగున్నాయి. నాగార్జున కొడుకు నాగ చైతన్య, కార్తిక, వాసువర్మ పరిచయం అవుతున్నారు. సందీప్ చౌతా చాలా జాగ్రత్తగా సంగీతం సమకూర్చాడు. పాటలు వినగ వినగా గుర్తుండే స్ధాయిలో నచ్చుతాయి. అన్నిట్లో చాలా బాగున్న పాటలు... డి..డిరిడి.. . పాటలో వైవిధ్యం ఆకట్టుకునేలా ఉంది. లిరిక్స్ ఫర్వాలేదు. కునాల్, సందీప్ గోంతుల్లో వైవిధ్యం మనని ఆకట్టుకుంటుంది. బాడ్ బాడ్ బాయ్... . ఇందులో ఈలగానం మనని ఆకట్టుకుంటుంది. సీతారామశాస్త్రి గారి లిరిక్స్ బాగున్నాయి. రంజిత్ బాగా పాడాడు. నీతో ఉంటే నిన్నే పెళ్ళాడతాలోని ఎటో వెళ్ళిపోయింది మనసు పాటని గుర్తుకుతెస్తున్నట్టు సాగుతుంది. సీతారామశాస్త్రి గారి లిరిక్స్ బాగున్నాయి. మంచి మెలోడి. కాలేజీ బుల్లోడా. . చంద్రబోస్ లిరిక్స్ కొత్తగా ఆకట్టుకుంటాయి. అలాగే చివరలో మంచి మెసేజ్ ఇచ్చారు. విఠల్ రాహుల్ బాగా పాడాడు. పాటలు అన్ని కధ అనుగుణంగానే ఉన్నాయి. లిరిక్స్ అర్ధవంతంగా ఉన్నాయి. సందీప్ క

DON2 -OFFICIAL TEASER

U might have seen it.. just to share.. .