Skip to main content

Never Ever Ever -- A Short Story!




I am starting a new series of short stories starting with this story! .. Hope you all enjoy this and support me for many more! 

NEVER EVER EVER ..!!




(This story happens in conversation mode)

Bhargav (in train, shouting loud): " I said, I can't! It means I can't .. oh Ok .. If wants to let him.. I am not giving a paisa anymore.. You know what I have been considering you and your son for years now and my Big brother he doesn't care about anything not about you or about his kid. But I do .. So I am giving money .. Even I have a family Bhabhi.. I need to take care of their needs too.. No more.. and this is final!" 

Bhargav cuts the call, and  furiously throws the phone down on the floor. This wakes a fellow passenger , Srinivasan

Srinivasan (waking up irritated): "Don't you know this is a train? Loud shouts and now this.. it's not your home mister. A bloody train!" 

Bhargav (picking the pieces) : "Oh! Did I disturb your sleep .. You lazy old crack.. Don't you see this is a Train.. and not home ."

Other passengers: " Hey .. you .."




Srinivasan (stopping them): " Relax , young blood... seems he is quite worked up. Let it be.. Now go go back please .. please.. "

Bhargav : " Thank you, sir. I'm sorry."

Srinivasan (returning back): "You are not the first one to loose it.. Believe me I used to be like you!" 

Bhargav: "May be!  but you wouldn't have faced my sort of issues at my age.." 

Srinivasan: " ohoo Trust me when I say I have seen much worse.."

Bhargav(re-assembling the phone): "Oh Yeah! Can you top a 250 crore business, A pregnant wife, A lazy worthless brother and his family who call you every day for money and threaten you for property division and a dying parents wish to not separate the company!"

Sinivasan: "250 crore business and a train. and that ph.. .. oh oh.. you are Mr. Bhargav Dutta, young Managing Director, of DK & Sons, Your father is Mr. Keshav Dutta, right. I'm sorry. I .."

Bhargav: " No problem, in heavy rains, choppers don't take off and your lousy staff can only arrange a train ticket in the last moment. Then you have to take a train. Actually, we produce the power that fuels this electric train."

Srinivasan: "I am aware of that Mr. Bhargav. It's nice meeting you like this. I did hear some rumours about a fall-off between you brothers. Never thought it was this serious!" 

Bhargav: " Yup! you did.. You have money and your life is a public property. "

Srinivasan: " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to you know.. well my name is Srinivasan. I am a senior Financial Advisor for many corporates. In fact, I worked with Ambanis, before their spilt up!"

Bhargav: " Oh! Did they wanted to share you too? "

Srinivasan: " ha ha ha .. No I got a great offer from Mittals.." 

Bhargav: "Impressive.. How come a person like you on train?"

Srinivasan: " huh.. I don't get 20 crores per year as salary like you do" 

Bhargav:" hmm.. fine then do you have a solution for my problem?"

Srinivasan: "I do.. but you have to trust me on this!" 

Bhargav: " Anything to get them off my back!" 

Srinivasan:" Good"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srinvasan( at the conference room): " I propose to demote Mr. Bhargav from his position. We need a well equipped and experienced person to take the chair. "

One other: " We propose you Mr. Srinivasan, you hold most of the shares, in fact with 56%, you own DK & Sons, you should be the Managing Director!" 

All others except Bhargav accept this proposal.

Srinivasan: " Thank you one and all for your trust.. I am honoured and I accept this position. May we raise to the better tomorrow!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bhargav:" that's one good plan but how do I convince my brother?" 

Srinivasan:" You just call him to your house with his family for a dinner and offer him money for his shares .. Humiliate him so much that he decides to put them on market.. Bring in your most trusted person and buy the shares on his/ her name. Your brother will get his money and you are free from his responsibility. Make sure that before he sells off, he signs that he or his family has no right on the company except for any ancestral positions. You should be fine!" 

Bhargav:" Don't you think this will cause ruckus in the market and there are two others, Varma and Sachdev, who own 31% collectively, with me 26% and my brother selling off 25%, their hold on the company will increase and that's not good for me or the company."

Srinivasan: "You can first buy them off,  lure them with money and if they don't succumb to you then they will separately for their weakness and buy them by yourself or on the name of your binami/ alias. Actually if you buy those shares on an alias, your brother due to his animosity towards you, will go to that alias and your hold on the company will increase by 80%. You are the undisputed King then."

Bhargav: " Wow.. Can you be that Binami? See you know how to do this.. We will come up with some plan to make you that rich and I trust you. If as an acquaintance you can be this help too me then how much you will be as my alias.. " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Bhargav (after the meeting): " I should have NEVER EVER EVER trusted you!.. That bloody train journey.. I wish I know how to change or erase those conversations after our meeting. "

Srinivasan: " Don't blame me .. you were the person who called me after that train journey and made me your Alias" 

Bhargav:" I regret that .." 

-----------------------------------  The  End -----------------


Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story! Please do let me know how you felt after reading.. 
        






Comments

  1. ante last ki ardham kaaledu adhi joke ga annada bhargava ninnu nammakunda undalsindi ani or srinivasan mosam chesada ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naa intention valla conversations tho oka story cheppadame .. Anduke scene explain cheyyadame ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anduke scene explain cheyyaledu .. Mee interpretation ki vadilesanu ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CLASSICS:: MAYABAZAR(TELUGU)

I want to clear a thing before u start reading -this is not any review!! MAYABAZAR(TELUGU) gurinchi matalade prathisari naku edo ananda lokallo viharisthunatu ga untundhi! SCREENPLAY ante emito nerchukovalanukone prathi okkadu chusi nerchukovalasina cinema idhi! Create chesina prathi character ki oka justification isthu wastage shots lekunda unde movie idhi! Mundu rasukunna script ni marchakunda perfect script-writing ante emito chupincharu ani enthomandi peddala chetha nichayam pogidinchukune movie idhi!! Tappassu chesthe kani antha peru antha kirthi evariki ravu!! Alanti medho tappassu anadu chesaru K.V.REDDY garu!! Prathi chinna vishayam lonu athyantha srada tisukoni nirmathalu budget perigipothondhi anna pattinchukoka oka goppa chitram telugu variki ankitham chesi chirasmaraniyudu ayyaru! Indulo pani chesina prathi okkaru TAJ MAHAL nirmanam kosam kastapadda kulila aho ratralu tadheka diksha pattudalalatho pani chesi tama peru nu nilabettukunnaru! Andhari kanna mukhya

వినదగ్గ కొత్త తెలుగు సినిమా పాటలు.....!!

కొత్త సినిమాల మీద రివ్యూల కన్నా ఇలా చేబితే బాగుంటుంది అనే ఆలోచన వచ్చింది. అందుకే నేను విన్న కొత్త సినిమాల పాటల విశేషాలు ఇవి............ జోష్............  త్వరలో విడుదల కాబోతున్న ఈ సినిమా పాటలు బాగున్నాయి. నాగార్జున కొడుకు నాగ చైతన్య, కార్తిక, వాసువర్మ పరిచయం అవుతున్నారు. సందీప్ చౌతా చాలా జాగ్రత్తగా సంగీతం సమకూర్చాడు. పాటలు వినగ వినగా గుర్తుండే స్ధాయిలో నచ్చుతాయి. అన్నిట్లో చాలా బాగున్న పాటలు... డి..డిరిడి.. . పాటలో వైవిధ్యం ఆకట్టుకునేలా ఉంది. లిరిక్స్ ఫర్వాలేదు. కునాల్, సందీప్ గోంతుల్లో వైవిధ్యం మనని ఆకట్టుకుంటుంది. బాడ్ బాడ్ బాయ్... . ఇందులో ఈలగానం మనని ఆకట్టుకుంటుంది. సీతారామశాస్త్రి గారి లిరిక్స్ బాగున్నాయి. రంజిత్ బాగా పాడాడు. నీతో ఉంటే నిన్నే పెళ్ళాడతాలోని ఎటో వెళ్ళిపోయింది మనసు పాటని గుర్తుకుతెస్తున్నట్టు సాగుతుంది. సీతారామశాస్త్రి గారి లిరిక్స్ బాగున్నాయి. మంచి మెలోడి. కాలేజీ బుల్లోడా. . చంద్రబోస్ లిరిక్స్ కొత్తగా ఆకట్టుకుంటాయి. అలాగే చివరలో మంచి మెసేజ్ ఇచ్చారు. విఠల్ రాహుల్ బాగా పాడాడు. పాటలు అన్ని కధ అనుగుణంగానే ఉన్నాయి. లిరిక్స్ అర్ధవంతంగా ఉన్నాయి. సందీప్ క

DON2 -OFFICIAL TEASER

U might have seen it.. just to share.. .